
Sometimes i wonder , what if one day i went mia?
Will there be someone searching for me? LOLS!
I guess not bah ... I mean mia but only my family
knows where i am .. lols! I tried b4 mia from Msn..
a few days only .. no one really find me ... lols!! So
whats the point for me to have a phone of my own?
When theres no one finding me ... LOL! Its weird
isnt it? laughs ... Sometimes i really wondering if
i have any mental disorder LOL! I do talk to myself
i do have weird thinking (dont think the wrong way)
whenever i post something in my blog , i will be
thinking that ... will there be someone reading my
blog ? Will my friends came and read it like i read
theirs? But everytime the answer came out my mind
is that .. there wont be anyone will read my blog ...
Why i will think this way its becos my tagbox wont
be flooded like my other friend's one ... This give
me a feeling that my blog is not intresting ... Or
maybe my blog is dead ... So no one wanna read it ...
laughs! People will tell me i think too much ... well
i dont know ... i dont have much friends cause i
always protecting myself from knowing them ...
Someone said my english is bad ... YES i KNOW !
and i dislike people that pick on me with something
they are best in ... Sometimes i really wish to get rid
those people who always pick on me ... Their words
really make me cant accept it ... I dont why too ...
Someone said i like to sing alot and look dumb ...
Yes i like to sing , and so ? Not really your prob!
and i look dumb? i look gong? SO? LOL! God give
me such face ... Is that a prob? If no then stfu! :)
I dont need any comment like this from you people!
I have bad attitude ... so what? Im trying to change
here rite! Just only you cant see it nor feel it! Its
cant be fast for changing a person from a bad one
to a good one! Dont you know this? -_-" Will a
gangster suddenly change into a good nerdy guy in
a day? No! Unless hes been brainwashed. -_-!
So give people time to change! Its not like have
some magic and poof im already with a good
attitude. Faint lor! Gonna stop here .. IF not
people will start to give stupid comment! :)
Labels: i learn to use words back to those people who criticize me. :)