islenska 06.07.06 ______내 블로그에 환영합니다`!
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3995011211605077314?origin\x3dhttp://staywiithmiie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 18, 2009



Alot friends thinks that they know me very well ...
But actually they dont. Why? How come? laughs
To them im just a happy go lucky person... Am i?
Am i not? lols ..Well in front of my closest friend ,
yes i am but im a person who doesnt take jokes.
Guess this is what they dont know ? :) Cause of
my action , they do think that i what also can joke.
But the inner me will be thinking that you are
laughing about me ... everytime my friends will
tell me "aiyah its just a joke, why so serious?"
Haas, but im sorry my mind will always think that
its not a joke. I will always become black face when
they are getting over.I dont know why myself , but
it just came out naturally... Thats my character..
One more thing is, i can chat openly with my long
time known friend , but im one who doesnt speak
up. Even if with my cousin. So dont say with strangers
outside... lols its hard for me to be the one who speak
up 1st... Always people around me speak up to me ...
I dont know how to think of something to say or share.
I dont know how to entertain people when they are bored.
I dont know how to console people when they are sad.
I dont know how to speak up with people around me.
I only know how to listen to people when they speak...
But sometimes i dont really understand what they mean.
Even sometimes i talked to people, explaning things .
They dont even understand a word from what i said...
That make me feel more dont feel like to communicate.
And this is why a reason that i didnt have a job.. This
is my weakness.. So to those people who thot i was
messing around or even lazy ... Now you know why i
cant even dare to go out and find a job? Even if our
friendship are long or even we know for very long ...
Do you know about this? Do you? I guess not ... :(
If you would know , you wouldnt had say those words.
Words like lazy? choosy? what also dont want? If you
had read this post , would you say it again to me? I
dont want to know... I write this post is just to let all
of you know better about me ... Not to write to anger
all of you...What would you guys do if you see this ...
I dont know.. :) Just hope you guys could be more
notice about who i am...and yes i can admit that i
even more dont know about who you guys are....
What are you guys's real character ... your personality.
But i would like to know if you guys willing to tell me
more bout you...I know i doesnt have many true friends
that makes my blog even dead... cause only im the one
who read it... Well maybe theres one or two person
came by and read .... but most of them read and go ...
Even i put a chat box there , it will also be dead....
No more then 3 person tagged before they go ....
Maybe because of my personality makes me hard
to have more blogger friends or friends... But i really
would like to change my shyness against people whom
i dont know...But i dont know how to start it out...
Well .... Too many words will chase people off ...
So i shall stop writing till here .... :)


사랑 해요`~ @* 2:39 PM
_________________________her whisper is the lucifer__________________________






nae peulopil

That's Me~!


joh-ahajyo

SHINee
appa,eomma,eonni,oppa &halmeoni
yeoja chingu
K-Pop







nae chingu




Angeline_EggEgg
Calvin_GanDI
ChengYi
Gavin
Jasmine_Jie
LiLing_Laopo
LiTing
Nicholas
SiHui_GF
ShuZhen
WenJun
WeiLun
WeiQIang






yaegi jomhaja~!









yeogsa




September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010



Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com