- Last few days .. GF gimme a agent email ..
- Asking me to send in my resume to her ..
- So i can work in the polyclinic with her ...
- I sure will consider .. cos its a 1yr contract..
- Canot plaeplae de .. cos i dunno if i would be able to sit at there for the whole day
- And gf keep asking if i have send it anot .. i noe she cares but gimme some time..
- I needa think if i am really able to do it anot ..
- The salary is ok lah .. and i noe i shld get a job ASAP before they not hiring ..
- Somemore i oso not sure wad their work is ... lols ..
- So im still thinking wanna send in the resume anot .. hais ..
- I think gf already give up on me having job le .. hahas! :X sorry ah gal .. :(
- I so need some advices now .. lols A GOOD ONE! (:
_________________________her whisper is the lucifer__________________________